Government Guidelines for Repatriated Indian Passengers
Disclaimer: Passengers are advised to refer to the respective state guidelines for more information
Please refer to the guidelines below to ensure your journey is safe:
- All travellers should submit self-declaration form on www.newdelhiairport.in at least 72 hours before travel
- Before boarding, all travellers shall give an undertaking that they would undergo mandatory quarantine for 14 days - 7 days paid institutional quarantine at their own cost, followed by 7 days isolation at home with self-monitoring of health.
- Only for exceptional and compelling reasons such as cases of human distress, pregnancy, death in family, serious illness and parent(s) accompanied by children below 10 years, as assessed by the receiving states, home quarantine may be permitted for 14 days.
- To seek an exemption, fill in the Air Suvidha Self Reporting Form: https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration and Air Suvidha Exemption Request Form: https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/covid-19-exemption-international-passenger online at least 72 hours before boarding.
- Exemption from institutional quarantine may be sought by submitting a negative RT-PCR test report on arrival
- A) The test should have been conducted within 96 hrs prior to the journey.
- B) The test report should be uploaded online or could also be produced upon arrival at entry point of the airport.
- Do's and Don'ts shall be provided along with ticket to the travellers
- All passengers shall be advised to download Aarogya Setu app
- After thermal screening, only asymptomatic travellers will be allowed to board the flight/ship
- During boarding and at the airports, social distancing to be ensured
- Passengers arriving through land borders to undergo the same protocol
- Travellers who had not filled in self-declaration form online shall fill the same in duplicate or on arrival at airport/seaport/landport
- Suitable precautionary measures such as environmental sanitation and disinfection shall be ensured at the airports, all possible measures to ensure social distancing to be ensured
- Suitable announcement about COVID-19 including precautionary measures to be followed shall be made at airports/port and in flights/ships and during transit
- While on board the flight/ship, required precautions such as wearing of masks, environmental hygiene, respiratory hygiene, hand hygiene etc. are to be observed by airline/ ship staff, crew and all passengers
- On arrival, deboarding should be done ensuring social distancing
- Thermal screening would be carried out in respect of all the passengers by the Health officials present at the airport/ seaport/ landport
- Self-declaration form filled online to be shown to the airport health staff
- The passengers found to be symptomatic during screening shall be immediately isolated and taken to medical facility as per health protocol
- Post thermal screening, the passengers exempted from institutional quarantine to produce their application status to their respective State Counters
- The remaining passengers shall be taken to suitable institutional quarantine facilities for a minimum period of 7 days.
- Based on clinical assessments & test as per ICMR protocol, passengers with:
- A) Asymptomatic/pre-symptomatic/very mild cases will be allowed isolation or isolated in the COVID Care Centre as appropriate
- B) Those with mild/moderate/ severe symptoms will be admitted to dedicated COVID Health facilities. If found negative, they shall be advised to further isolate themselves at home and self-monitor their health for 7 days
- In case, any symptoms develop they shall inform the district surveillance officer or the state /national call centre (1075)
Important Statistics for Repatriation and Air Bubble Flights (Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India) | 02.09.20 Click here
Document for International Arrivals Guidelines (Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India) | 09.08.20 click here
Circular of SOP for International Arrivals | 28.08.20 click here