Please refer to the guidelines below to ensure your journey is safe:
- Follow the instructions laid down by airlines on disembarkation - Web check-in from home, Aarogya Setu App and other health guidelines.
- Wear face masks/hand gloves and follow social distancing at various touch points at the airport to be safe and secure.
- Sanitizers are placed at strategic locations at the airport, right from the entry to boarding points.
- On arrival at the destination, passengers are advised to adhere to the health protocols as prescribed by the destination State/UT.
- All passengers arriving in Maharashtra will be stamped on their left hand for identification and will have to compulsorily undergo home isolation for a period of 14 days as per the protocol. They shall self-monitor their health.
- Local district/municipal administration will be authorized to give exemption in home isolation for contributing to an office or for other important work after checking the passengers.
- Passengers who are coming to the state for a short duration (less than one week) and have planned for onward/return journey will have to share the details of the same and will be exempted from isolation. However such passengers will not be allowed into the containment zones of the hotspot areas.
- If the incoming passengers’ stay is proposed at a place other than the residential premise, then the information of all such persons will be made available to the concerned district/municipal administration by the in-charge of the said place. The in-charge of the place will ensure regular sanitization of the premises. For the persons who are found Symptomatic, standard protocol for sampling/testing and quarantine procedures will be followed by MCGM/Nodal officers.
- Wait at the baggage hold area till the baggage arrives in batches. Please follow the markings at various processing points at the airport.
- Passengers are requested to follow the markings at the baggage belt.
- F&B counters are audited daily to ensure food safety and hygiene standards. We ensure contactless interaction right from viewing the menu to payment exchange.
- Passengers are advised to use their personal vehicles and check if properly sanitized taxis/cabs can be availed.
Please note: Ola/Uber/Taxis are under the purview of State authorities/RTO. The rules keep changing from time to time.